END OF STOCK SALE ! Game Boy CM3 Pi grey screen cover
Custom glass screen cover with silk printing and back adhesive for your GameBoy shells. The logo is designed for Game Boy builds withe Kite's Circuit Sword boards with embedded Raspberry Pi Compute Module (Kite's CSO CM3).
- Thickness is 1mm for the glass and 0.15mm for the adhesive (total thickness 1.15mm)
- Genuine 3M adhesive for a strong hold in place
- CNC cut
- sanded sides for a smooth finish
- tempered glass with very strong scratch resistance and heavy resistance (same as Gorilla Glass)
- very clear glass for better vision
- borders are 2mm on the sides and on the bottom and 3mm on the top
- Model name silk printed
When applied, it will sit flush with the case.
To apply, simply pull the paper, and stick it.
The dimensions are made to fit any type of Game Boy Zero shells, original ones and from aftermarket sellers, please know that depending on manufacturers, shell dimensions may vary slightly so you may have a small gap between the shell border and the screen cover (less than 0.1mm)